WHY CHOOSE HAWTHORNE
ENVIRONMENTALAWARENESSTimber is a truly renewable building material. Whenever a tree is cut down and used for timber construction, another tree is planted in its place and therefore reducing any damage to the environment.
By choosing a Hawthorne Timber product, you are making the ultimate "green choice". Building a timber framed building means a longer lasting structure, and because of our insulation products, a more energy efficient and cost effective way to build.
All our timber suppliers are members of a relevant trade association like the Forestry Stewardship Council and are therefore a strictly monitored in where their timber comes from and their forestry practices.
In line with all current legislation and our commitment to the environment, Hawthorne Timber Fabrications have an in-house re-cycling scheme so any products can indeed be re-used where applicable. Confirming our commitment to preserving the environment.
"Research shows that timber frame walls consume around 58% of the energy required to produce a lightweight block!"
Why choose a Timber Frame / Timber Related Product?
- Reduced Heating Costs
- Speed of Construction
- All Products Engineered to the Highest Level of Accuracy & Quality
- Simplified On-Site Construction & Reduced Labour Costs
- Greater Efficiency in Both Energy & Cost with Specific Materials
- Products Meet & Often Exceed Current Building Regulations
- Every Element Quality Assured (Higher Customer Satisfaction)
- Timber Construction is by far the most Environmentally Friendly Way to Build